Sunday, January 20, 2013

This January Has Been Depressing! :-( « Outside In






This is the winter of my discontent, or maybe, just a very depressing month. I’m still coping with the death of my cat Storm who passed away on December 29. Also, I got sick again on January 10 with a very runny nose and uncontrollable sneezing.


Last Monday, January 14, I went to work and learned that one of my co-workers died of a sudden heart attack on the night of Friday, January 11, right after she got home from work.


I went to the funeral of my late co-worker on Saturday, January 19. It was very sad. My fellow co-workers were there too. I cried while I was driving to the funeral home, when I entered the place, during the ceremony, and while I drove back home. So many tears. Her family was very devastated over the sudden loss, especially my late co-worker’s young daughter.


Life is very short, according to the Beatles. My co-worker was only 54 years old.







Source:


http://yechristian.wordpress.com/2013/01/20/this-january-has-been-depressing/






The News from http://elvistwist.blogspot.com