Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Business vs Busyness « The Ball Project


Balls & Kids

Balls & Kids



Things have been busy here at Ball Project. & things are busy everywhere. It is an ongoing struggle for me to take care of business & not just be busy.


I have always been a big fan of Elvis Presley’s catch phrase “taking care of business in a flash.” That is how I like to operate but not always the reality.


Ivan Turgenev said, “If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything, is ready, we shall never begin.” That is too true for me. Particularly when it comes to communicating & posting updates, I have a really hard time taking care of business.


I am a big fan of just starting something & seeing what happens. Start small & fail small. Or start small & succeed small & build from there.


Anyway, good things are happening, little by little.


In the last couple of months Ball Project has made grants to Zambia, South Africa, Myanmar, Nigeria & Tajikistan.


So thanks to Ball Projects partners & supporters for helping children play.





Source:


http://ballproject.com/2012/08/09/business-vs-busyness/






The News from http://elvistwist.blogspot.com