Thursday, October 9, 2014

WON'T MIND tekst - HOODIE ALLEN - Tekstovi pesama


WON'T MIND tekst


Woke up in the same clothes I was spotted wearing last night

Got these girls riding all on my body like a half pipe

Striving for attention, homie I call that the fast life

Feed these models Mcdonalds until they get their cash right

Everything I'm dipping I'ma bet they'll eat it up

Got a text from a chick who wondering if we're meeting up later

I said I don't make plans

If you want someone who can, then you're not looking for me

You're just looking for another type of man

I'm just trying to be the first man in my fam

To graduate, go to college, get em high, auto pilot

Be someone they all are proud of

Buy a car, get it polished

Brand new clothes I'm always stylin

Just to be with you I'd probably buy a thousand islands


I won't mind if you, if you f**k with me

I won't mind if you, if you don't forget me

I won't mind if you ever want to change your mind

Because now I'm all alone

Thinking about you, all night long

And I wonder, do you think about me?

Baby I just wonder

Do you think about me?


I could be your Elvis, you could be Priscilla Presley

Caught you looking at me like you might want to undress me

Tell her I'm a good fella, like my name was Pesci

Cooking up the fliest s**t and I don't need a recipe

Damn, that was vicious, ooh I admit it

I just want you to fly with me, fly with me

No other language, I can't explain it

I just want you to fly with me, fly with me

To a place where we can't be bothered

Feeling like I'm racing to the top from the bottom

Got no whips but multiple garages

I guess you could say that I'm an optimist

Had a dream I was copping s**t

And like Copperfield it all disappeared

Had a crazy a**. a long time ago

But I'm now I'm smiling from ear to ear because it all came true

Love what you do and the love will come back to you tenfold

Felt like I had a brick tied to my leg but I'm never gonna Ben Folds

At the top of my game like a tentpole

I ain't make it. yet but I'm Glenn Close

I'ma take her home and have her clothes hanging all over my bedpost


[Break, Hoodie Allen and Max]

(Hey yo Max)

(What's up, baby?)

(Dude, don't you feel like every song nowadays has a complicated dance move to it?)

(Hoodie, I do feel like that)

(I can't dance like that. That's not realistic, man. We need to do something for the people. Some junior prom s**t. Some Sadie Hawkins s**t. Some drunk at your cousin's s**t but you ain't even gonna remember it. That type of shit)

(Yeah. Let's get it Bar Mitzvah poppin')

A little bit left, right, left (x8)




Source:


http://ift.tt/1pYiXO9






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dkHZFp