Monday, October 13, 2014

Rose McGowan Measurements, Height, Weight, Bra Size, Shoe Size ...


Rose McGowan

Rose McGowan



Rose McGowan Measurements, Height, Weight, Bra Size, Shoe Size, Body, Waist, Hips


Rose McGowan Weight?

43 kg or 94 lbs


Rose McGowan Height?

5′ 4″ or 163 cm


What Are Rose McGowan Measurements?

36-24-35 (80-60-77)


What is Rose McGowan bra size?

36C


Rose McGowan shoe size : 6


Rose McGowan horoscope : Virgo


Rose McGowan net worth: $18 million


Date Of Birth

5 September 1973, Florence, Tuscany, Italy


Birth Name

Rose Arianna McGowan


Trade Mark


Very light complexion

Deep, sexy voice

Dark, red lipstick

Deadpan cynicism

Black hair


Rose McGowan is an American actress and singer. She has played Paige Matthews in The WB Television Network supernatural drama series Charmed, and Ann-Margret alongside Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Elvis Presley in the CBS miniseries Elvis.


Spouse: Davey Detail (m. 2013)


Parents: Terri McGowan, Daniel McGowan


Nationality: American, Italian


Rose McGowan Quotes


I think women look better with a little more weight on them. Being super thin makes you look haggard.


Hollywood is all about making an entrance. I don’t want to be a walking advertisement for anyone other than myself.


I think if I had lived back in Salem, I would have been burned at the stake


I am going to be pretty kick ass by the time I’m thirty, and I can’t wait!!


You have to work to carve out your own little corner, and I’m certainly smacking my head against the wall trying to make a dent. I just hope I don’t get brain-damaged before I get there.


Hollywood is all about making an entrance. I don’t want to be a walking advertisement for anyone other than myself.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Source:


http://ift.tt/1v1WncT






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dkHZFp