Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fangirling: It's almost time for the Backstreet Boys cruise | Online ...


LUKE BRYAN


I think today’s Luke Bryan concert in Jefferson will be my 10th time seeing him perform live.


The first time I saw him was in Valdosta, opening for Dierks Bentley. I’ve been to every Farm Tour that he has done. The first three were in Valdosta and now this will be my third in the Athens area.


There’s just something about seeing Luke Bryan in concert. I’m not one of the typical fans that get all googly-eyes with him. I just like the way he performs. In a way, he reminds me of Elvis Presley and I love Elvis.


Not to mention that Rhett Akins (one of the Peach Pickers) is from Valdosta and I have really lost track of how many times I have seen him in concert. The first time was in 1995 when he did his first hometown concert. That was almost 20 years ago. You can imagine how many times I’ve seen him since.


So how many times is really too many times to see an artist?


That leads me to...


NICK & KNIGHT / BACKSTREET BOYS CRUISE


Finally, Nick Carter and Jordan Knight will be in Atlanta next Tuesday and I cannot wait to see the show again. Since I saw their first show in Nashville, they have changed up the set list a little and included a few different songs. Plus now that they have been touring for a solid month, I will see the show in perfection and a “you’re seeing it here first folks” version as Jordan said in Nashville during soundcheck.


It will be a great two weeks because not only do I see them Tuesday, I will be seeing Nick and the rest of the Backstreet Boys the next weekend on the Backstreet Boys cruise. I have all of my theme night outfits pretty much complete. I’m working on some of our door decorations and I’m just ready to go. Then, I am done with the boy band fangirling ways for a while. Insert crying here.


No really, ugly crying.


‘NASHVILLE’


I haven’t really discussed the hit ABC show this season yet, but so far, it’s really good. Although I really think Rayna James should have picked Deacon Claybourne over Luke Wheeler. I feel like Luke Wheeler is just a fictional mixture of Luke Bryan and George Strait. And don’t get me started on the whole Juliette Barnes issue. This week, former “Dancing With The Stars” dancer and wannabe country singer Derek Hough will be guest starring as a love interest for Juliette. Because that’s believable.


Follow Karah-Leigh Hancock on Twitter at http://ift.tt/1v44Sp4.




Source:


http://ift.tt/1v44Sp6






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dkHZFp