Sunday, September 21, 2014

“Oh, George” – Foo Fighters Acoustic Cover by laptopsessions.com ...


By Jeff Copperthite


Can…it…be? A new Jeff Copperthite laptop sessions video?


Ok cool, I mean he’s got a lot to upload still from his files.


But wait, there’s something different.


He looks a lot older…and well, it must be his Irish blood that is causing him to age like a raisin.


But in all seriousness, yes this is a brand new video that I sat down and recorded today. It is a cover of one of my favorite bands the Foo Fighters and from their first album titled “Oh, George”. It is one of the later songs on the album. The album itself was always in my rotation in high school and it is so easy to just listen to it from start to finish.


Technical notes are as follows. I decided to try recording it on my tablet to see how the video quality is. I had to use a bit lower light than I wanted because if I had used more, the recording video would flicker. Further, once I uploaded the video, it is not a full frame video. The audio quality is solid, however. I think I will be going back to my Powershot for future recordings.


As I mentioned to Jim today, lately all I have wanted to learn as far as new songs go are Foo Fighters songs. I think I will be posting some this Fall and call it Laptopsessions.com’s Fall of Foo”. The next song will be off their 2nd album “The Colour and the Shape”

I was at Jim’s release party last night for his new CD “The Easy Ways”. It is an amazing album per Jim’s usual standard. He has managed to top himself yet again. Pick it up now – best $10 ever!




. Bookmark the


.



Source:


http://ift.tt/1tPs6gN






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1dkHZFp