Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pocket Songs CDG JTG201 Sing The Hits of Elvis Presley ...


Karaoke Songs: All Shook Up – American Trilogy – Any Way You Want Me – Are You Lonesome Tonight? – Baby, Let’s Play House – Big Hunk O’ Love, A – Blue Christmas – Blue Moon Of Kentucky – Blue Suede Shoes – Blueberry Hill – Bossa Nova Baby – Breathless – Burning Love – C. C. Rider – Can’t Help Falling In Love – Crying In The Chapel – Don’t – Don’t Be Cruel – Don’t Cry Daddy – Early Morning Rain – Fever – Follow That Dream – Good Luck Charm – Good Rockin’ Tonight – Handy Man – Harbor Lights – Hard Headed Woman – Hawaiian Wedding Song – He Touched Me – Heartbreak Hotel – Hey Little Girl – His Hand In Mine – Home Is Where The Heart Is – Hound Dog – How Great Thou Art – I Believe – I Don’t Care If The Sun Don’t Shine – I Forgot To Remember – I Gotta Know – I Just Can’t Help Believin’ – I Love You Because – I Want You, I Need You, I Love You – I’m Left, You’re Right, She’s Gone – I’ve Got A Thing About You Baby – I’ve Got A Woman – If I Can Dream – In My Father’s House – In The Garden – In The Ghetto – It Is No Secret (What God Can Do) – It’s Now Or Never – It’s Over – Jailhouse Rock – Johnny B. Goode – Just Because – Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello – Kentucky Rain – Kissin’ Cousins – Lawdy, Miss Clawdy – Lead Me, Guide Me – Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear – Let Us Pray – Let’s Talk About Us – Little Sister – Long Tall Sally – Love Letters – Love Me – Love Me Tender – Loving You – Mansion Over The Hilltop – Memories – Moody Blue & More…





Source:


http://elvisgoldhosting.com/blog/pocket-songs-cdg-jtg201-sing-the-hits-of-elvis-presley/






The News from http://elvistwist.blogspot.com