Sunday, December 23, 2012

Zippo “Elvis Presley” Brushed Chrome Lighter, 5776 ...

Comment on My World: The Definitive Collection by A. Mackenzie December 23, 2012

Not as good as it could have been While the material here is mostly 5-star, this compilation is not as complete as it should be. While the obvious hits are all here - "Cruisin," "Tracks of My Tears," "Being With You," etc., I would like to have had "Baby Baby Don't Cry," "If You Can Want," and "I […]


A. Mackenzie Comment on Smokey Robinson: The Definitive Performances 1963-1987 by Goofra "Mrs. P" December 23, 2012

It Could Have Been Better This DVD was bought as a gift for my husband. We loved the performances and it was especially nice to see the evolution of not only "Smokey" but also the other members of the "Miracles." The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 were two things I found kind of disappointing with the DVD. One was the fact that Mrs […]


Goofra "Mrs. P" Comment on Anthology by Anonymous December 23, 2012

Was pleased with my purchase and the promptness of receiving it. I am really enjoying this item tremendously. Amazon has never let me down. […]


Anonymous Comment on My World: The Definitive Collection by Michael Kerner "Michael Kerner" December 23, 2012

Be With Him Again I really don't often see a very well put reflection these days about what classic R&B is really about. Yet, the past few years, a great ordeal of acts really came back out to the music scene. Soul legends from Prince and the legendary Patti LaBelle, all the way to modern R&B divas like Alicia Keya and Mariah Carey. Yet, with al […]


Michael Kerner "Michael Kerner" Comment on Smokey Robinson: The Definitive Performances 1963-1987 by crispnz December 23, 2012

Motown Miracles For MOTOWN FANS this is a must. Just the interview portions by themselves are worth the price. As much as I loved the TEMPTATIONS DVD, I love this one. Be sure to use the ACAPPELLA OPTION, to hear SMOKEY'S voice on these songs, it gives you a whole new appreciation for his POETRY. […]


crispnz Comment on Gold by Michael Kerner "Michael Kerner" December 23, 2012

Everything He Touched These days, there are just so many classic acts of the Motown era that've been all but forgotten, in favor of soul wannabe acts like Ciara, Ashanti, and Ruben Studdard from American Idol that just don't have the appeal of the classic days of soul that were just astonishing. That happened long ago, especially with Smokey Robins […]


Michael Kerner "Michael Kerner" Comment on Anthology by Charles Habersham "beacon193" December 23, 2012

The sounds of yesterday I think this is a great CD for any Smokey Robinson fan, which I am. It has all his hits from the beginning. […]


Charles Habersham "beacon193" Comment on Gold by Richard Frost "Richard Frost DJ Rick" December 23, 2012

Smokey's Definitive CD If you are looking for a definitive CD with the majority of the tracks in true living stereo, this is the one. Of all of the collections, this is his best effort. Not only do you get the best from Smokey & the Miracles, but you also get Smokey as an individual. This is one of the only CDs that has THE Best Stereo version of I […]


Richard Frost "Richard Frost DJ Rick" Comment on Smokey Robinson: The Definitive Performances 1963-1987 by S. Castellano "DJ Lady Maverick" December 23, 2012

Wonderful collection! This collection exceeded my expectations and curiosity. As always with Reelin' In the Years and UMe, they have put together a great DVD complete with great liner notes by Rob Bowman, never before seen photos, and an impressive track listing which includes clips from popular shows such as Murray the K, The Mike Douglas Show, and Din […]


S. Castellano "DJ Lady Maverick" Comment on The Tracks Of My Tears by Anonymous December 23, 2012

This has always been one of my favorite songs from the 60s. To me it's definitely Smokey Robinson at his best. I love that it combines a gentle, melodic musical theme with a fairly sad lyric.It doesn't hurt that one of my favorite scenes int he movie Platoon is when Charlie Sheen, Willem Dafoe and their gang are drinking, smoking and all singing th […]


Anonymous


Source:


http://elvisgoldhosting.com/blog/zippo-elvis-presley-brushed-chrome-lighter-5776/






The News from http://elvistwist.blogspot.com