Sunday, December 23, 2012

Citizen critics: “Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away” – U | Cirque Tube





Scotty Schuetz


A Del Cerro Realtor, 64, he has five grandsons.


Liked: Two young people journey through the dreamlike worlds of Cirque du Soleil to find each other. During their journey you will see numerous outstanding acrobatic performances (what else would you expect from a good circus?), hear more than two dozen pieces of music (including some by Elvis Presley and John Lennon), and feel that you can’t adequately describe what you have experienced. The various gymnastic and acrobatic presentations, the music and the continuous creative scenes that stretched my ability to comprehend and describe what I saw were all positives.


Disliked: Until I decided that I would just watch and enjoy what I saw and heard, I was uncomfortable that I couldn’t figure out the storyline.


Would I recommend it? Yes, definitely. This was a high-quality and wholesome film that could be viewed by anyone who would want to watch circus acts and enjoy the music. There are few words of dialogue. This will be a film that you will enjoy if you allow it to be what it is.


U-T San Diego’s movie panel saw “Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away.”




Source:


http://www.cirquetube.com/?p=2116






The News from http://elvistwist.blogspot.com