Saturday, October 6, 2012

I saw a red-orange shooting star and made a wish!! Do you think it'll ...



I was driving home listening and singing along to music… At night… When I saw the most beautiful shooting star flicker across the sky!!! It was gorgeous!!! It only lasted for like half a second, but I saw it (I know it wasn’t an airplane or anything…. It was a shooting star because it had a tail and everything) and made a wish!!!! I made my wish and in my wish hoped it would happen before my 18th birthday, this November. Do you think it will come true??? Have any of your shooting star wishes come true??


Best answser:

Peter:HI, I’m Peter and am 16 now. I once was listening to Elvis Presley sing “How Great Thou Art”, a song of praise for the Lord. When the lyrics of “The Universe Displayed” was playing, I saw a shooting star and wished for good luck for my family and myself. You see, I am a diaper boy because I wet my pants and bed. After that about a week, I met this girl who understands me and has compassion. I think your wishes will become real, especially if you believe they will. Take care and thanks, Peter.


by yodawg:It is entirely possible that your wish will come true, as in the end anything in the plane existence is possible. I can’t say anything else besides good luck and this: if you have a wish, and you really, really desire it to be granted, consider it a goal, and work towards it. Again, all is possible.And to answer your final question: I’ve never made a wish on a shooting star, because I’ve never seen one except for one, and i didn’t realize what it was until a half an hour later… :/Hope.

by Mackenzi…:Haha, I wish it would. Probably won’t. :)



Other - Family, Relationships




Source:


http://www.shebuluo.com/i-saw-a-red-orange-shooting-star-and-made-a-wish-do-you-think-itll-come-true-2-20202/






The News from http://elvistwist.blogspot.com