Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Scotto Grotto » Misc.

The Story
Recently
The Scotto Grotto » Misc.
Jun 14th 2012, 17:32

Random stuff that comes to mind:

3 Cool things about BHK -(there are many, this is just the smallest sample)

  • She digs old time radio (at least some of it – Especially Phil Harris shows, My Favorite Husband, Fibber McGee & Molly)
  • Amazing kindness to animals (including a willingness to stop on a major highway to help round up a lost and distressed tribe of ducklings)
  • Savvy in law, tech and crafts, yet is still a sweetheart to those outside of those fields. (Those can be pretty exclusive clubs.)

Things about me that confuse BHK (also cool, come to think of it )-

  • My fondness and knowledge of Elvis Presley
  • My curmudgeonly ways though I have a lot of love inside.
  • How I sweat completely different stuff than she does… and vice versa.

Photo

June 14th

13:32
BHK

Uncategorized

Source

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions